Monday, September 8, 2008

Elvis?


Well...I just returned from my first trip to Las Vegas. Unfortunately, it was a work trip, so I didn't really get to enjoy the city too much. Dang! My goal before arriving was to be able to find Elvis and also see some "working girls" (if you know what I mean). While I am sure I was probably oblivious to many of these "girls", and heck maybe even a plain-clothed Elvis too, I came back empty-handed on both accounts.

I did learn the basics of Craps, when to double down and how quick the Roulette wheel can bring you fortune...but I observed all of those from afar. You see, being someone with very little money, the thought of gambling scares me to death. So, me and my $3 spent a lovely night at the penny slots. The thrill of the ching-ching bling-bling was still quite exciting. Oh, and the 99 cent margarita on Fremont was quite tasty!

My work had me reporting in at 5:30am on some days and at work events until midnight, so I was a tired puppy. Especially also trying to get used to that 3 hour time difference.

So, I am hoping someday to take my hubby out there on a well-deserved vacation where we can have the time of our lives!

Viva Las Vegas Baby!

Faith Hope Love-
LA

No comments: