Monday, August 18, 2008

Fay is FAY-bulous!


Well...just sitting around waiting for little ol' Tropical Storm Fay to come a' knockin'. Or I guess that should be come a' blowin'. Anywho, looks like she may avoid the Tampa Bay area altogether, so no worries, right? Hmmm...I also thought I was avoiding a guy named Hurricane Charley 4 years ago and ended up driving 4 hours to Orlando (ummm..you may say "it doesn't take 4 hours to drive to Orlando"..and I will say, "well, duh, but everyone was going there") and right into the so-called eye of the hurricane. Long story, but after my Charley experience, I just don't seem to have too much panic regarding a Tropical Storm.

So, even though the 1st day of school has been canceled, and my husband's work is officially closed down, it will be a normal work day in LA's life.

Bummer. I was really hoping to sleep in and get some laundry done (seriously, I am WAY behind on laundry).

Faith Hope Love-
LA :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha yeah...charley, soooo much fun!!!

psssh...yeh.