Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Short and Sweet (like me...heehee)


Yep…let’s make this one short and sweet (and see how short I look beside her????). I promise I will write more later to make up for my 6 weeks absence. Wow! What a slacker I am.

I have been busy. (Excuse)

The end of the school year was crazy. (Another excuse)

My husband is starting a new band. (What does that have to do with me? Excuse)

Work has been crazy. (Excuse excuse excuse)

I am lazy. I am a procrastinator. I am unmotivated. (That’s more like it! Take some accountablility!)

That’s about all I can say.

More to come…but here are the past 6 weeks highlights:

• It is officially summer vacation – the girls’ are now in 7th and 3rd grades….yikes!
• K quit his current band and is forming a new rockin’ band…exciting!
• Work really is busy and I have assumed some additional responsibilities…ugh!
• I have joined my local community theatre group and am having a blast…YEAH!

I haven’t advanced much on my book. But, I have set a new goal of finishing it by end of summer break. 10 weeks and 20,000 words! I wrote 820 yesterday at lunch, so that is a good summer start. Still a long ways to go though.

Sigh.

Smile, Breathe and Go Slowly.

Faith Hope Love-
LA ☺

No comments: