Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hello??? Is it me your looking for?


Back in the day, I was a big Lionel Richie fan. That was before I met K and he changed my outlook on music. So, when David Cook on American Idol last night started playing Hello by Lionel Richie, I got a little concerned. But, he did a great job and it was my fave performance of the night. I do have to say though; overall I thought they picked crappy songs. Hail to the 80’s!!!!!! I did fire up the laptop around 7:30pm. I figured, well I can write while watching American Idol (I am a good multi-tasker). But, that dang computer (that we bought our daughter in November) seems to have caught a bug or something because it is sooooo slow. I have ZERO patience (must be the Type A personality) and slow computers drive me batty. So, I spent most of the night running spy-ware programs, disabling start-up programs and deleting stuff from the laptop. Needless to say, I shut it down at 10pm and went to bed. I didn’t get any writing done.


So, I am hoping for a successful lunch hour writing session today. I still need to get in about 1000 words a day for the rest of the week to get my 5000-word count goal. I can do that.

If you are also an aspiring writer, please check out a great blog: http://writetodone.com. He posts twice a week and gives great tips.

That is it for this morning. I will write more later!

Faith Hope Love-
LA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lionel Richie, eh? Well I've never heard him, but cool! Ok, I'm home.

ILY